Your overall health is important to have a long life and achieve the things you wanted to achieve. There are many ways to maintain good health by looking out for your lifestyle, from the food you eat to the things you do.
Good Food, Good Health
The food you eat is one of the things that contribute to good health. There is a lot of food to choose from, but not all are tagged as healthy. They could make you feel good, but they target at least one part of your body and damage it slowly. One of the easy eat food which is said to be good for the health is just the dried fruits. These kinds of fruits are looked down on since it’s not so common, but looking back, they’ve already been there for ages.
What’s for the Best
There are lots of dried fruits you could see in the market. All of them are good nutrition source of vitamins which your body needs to achieve good health. Here are some of them you might want to check and buy on your next grocery spree.
- Peaches – provides vitamin A and iron. It’s also a good source of copper, niacin, and potassium.
- Jujube – might not be a common dried fruit source but provides riboflavin and vitamin C.
- Apples – this might be well dried or not. It provides low calories if you are targeting a lighter snack.
- Tomatoes – gives out manganese, iron, magnesium, vitamin C, potassium, and niacin.
- Lychees – had proven to be delicious even if consumed frozen or canned or just dried. This fruit provides a big chunk of vitamin C. It is also a good source of riboflavin and protein.
- Pears – provides copper, vitamin C, vitamin K, and iron.
- Apricots – a single serving provides almost half of vitamin A your body needs. It is also a good source of copper, vitamin E, and potassium.
- Figs – associated with the laxative effect, but it’s a good source of manganese, calcium, potassium, and magnesium.
- Prunes – provides iron and protein needed by your body to function daily.
- Raisins – very common among the fruits available since they could be found anywhere. It provides manganese and potassium, as well as protein.
- Cranberries – said to be rich in phytonutrients, the provider of anti-inflammatory and antioxidants in plants.
Whatever the fruit you choose, as long as you keep being healthy, it will not be a problem. As long as you are aware of the benefits it provides you and your body, any fruit could be a good choice. So make sure to include it in your next shopping.